Wednesday, November 26, 2014

It's Dusty in Here!

Yes ma’am----It’s time to clean house! Nope not that kind of house cleaning~ I’m talking about the junk we fill our minds with - - - such as:  worry, doubt, fear, anger, hate, resentment, unforgiveness, selfishness, hurtful words, lust, and irresponsibility! Whew Wee, with all of that dust and dirt in there, I don’t think I’ll be able to have a relaxing visit with you. Maybe, I’ll come back another day, however; don’t hesitate to ask for help! I’d be glad to assist you. Just let me know in what area you need help with.


I won’t stand over you or force you do all of the cleaning in one day – It’ll probably take a while; as you can see it’s accumulated quite a mess? Just an FYI ~ dirt and dust settles deep in cracks and crevices; so don’t lose the enthusiasm! I have the perfect tool to help also! My number one tool is the Word! Girl, I use it faithfully, and believe me, it CLEANS HOUSE!


You can use it for everything: cleaning worry, cleaning doubt, cleaning fear and so on! Yep, it works wonders! Well once your house is cleaned, sit down, relax and enjoy it! You might want to even celebrate; because that dirt ain’t (excuse my English) coming back!
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Yahweh Under Trials

  James 1:12 Ethiopian Bible   12  Blessed is the man that endures temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, whi...