Monday, December 1, 2014

Teeter Totter!

How in the world did my life get so out of balance? I know many of you are asking yourself that question and some of you may not even be aware that we all get out of balance in something!

Eating too much, too many sexual partners (uh oh, did I go there?), drinking too much, and I’m going to even mention exercising too much. Yes our body needs exercise, and it’s a necessity to do so! Whereas, giving your muscles and your heart rest allows the oxygen to flow better in the body and increase muscle mass, instead of strains and burn out ~ which leads to giving up  - - - - - and again being out of balance! One minute you’re up WHEE ~ and the next you’re down~ UGH!
I do not own the rights to this photo 

I know I can look at someone else and see immediately what is causing them to be out of balance; however, I don’t see my own iniquities and many times can regress into a situation instead of making progress!Can it be we are in denial, or truly feel we are OK? 
I do not own the rights to this photo 

When we are out of balance, our life, our home, our family, our health, our friendships, our finances, our work ethics, and even our spiritual growth are out of balance also! Say what you will, however, we have to truly assess ourselves and work on us before we assess and start critiquing others of their faults. When people see a change for the better in us, they notice and want a change for themselves!


For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? Matthew 7:2-4 ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Are You Serving At Your House?

We are still  talking about racism, but NO ONE is talking about the TRUE “thing” or who is behind it all. The truth is, ALL of this separati...