Saturday, December 6, 2014

Those Telephone Lines!

Did you pray about it? Yes I just ask you did you pray about it. I know I’m probably getting a puzzled look right about now, or your saying under your breath, who does that?

Which is easier, getting on the phone and ramping and raving to your friends, and they call their friends and before you know it, EVERYBODY knows your business and NONE of them can help you ~ nor have a solution to your problem.

I do not own the rights to this photo 
So now what? Your blood pressure is up, you’re probably in tears by now and you just found out who your friends are. I know, it does hurt --- you thought you could confide in that person and they cared about you like you cared about them. Well take a deep breath, let out a big sigh, get up off the couch, wipe those tears and pray!

Now let God handle your friends and your problems! Yes, it does feel better! One more thing; don’t forget to Thank Him!


Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Are You Serving At Your House?

We are still  talking about racism, but NO ONE is talking about the TRUE “thing” or who is behind it all. The truth is, ALL of this separati...