Thursday, November 20, 2014

Continue!

I know I have mentioned that I was a substitute teacher and preferred high school students over elementary and daycare. I could relate to them better, they are self sufficient, and they can come to class on their own and leave on their own.  At the age I am now, it is convenient and less hands on!


What I didn’t enjoy was the degradation these children faced from being neglected by their parents at such a young age, that when they were in high school, many of them were not mentally handicapped, but considerably behind other children on their level due to various reasons.

It’s important to set aside at least an hour a night for homework, reading, and any other school projects that need parents’ involvement.


I have always said and still say, you take God out of anything, you have chaos! If he is not in your home, there is chaos, if he is not in the schools, we have armed police to assist with children who also come armed, if we take him out of our daily lives, we too are a mess! 

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame. Hosea 4:6,7 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Are You Serving At Your House?

We are still  talking about racism, but NO ONE is talking about the TRUE “thing” or who is behind it all. The truth is, ALL of this separati...