Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Father, Thank You!

Father Thank you for healing; and healing me of the sun allergy I have had for 18 years, Thank you for building strength in me daily to continue the journey you have set before me! Thank you for building character in me, so I am able to walk in Your ways! Thank you Father for teaching me patience and determination through all of the trials I have been going through! Thank you Father for giving me understanding of your word; which is sharper than any two edged sword! Thank you Father for showing me compassion, so I can have compassion for others! Thank you Father for your son Jesus Christ, who suffered for my sins! Thank you Father for your Love, so that I can show Love to others! Thank you Father for the plans you already have for me; plans to prosper me and give me hope! Thank you Father for family and friends, who are saved to do the work of the the Kingdom; which is to increase the laborers by our actions of love! Thank you Father for life everlasting! Amen! So be it! 


All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God. Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. II Corinthians 4:15-16 NIV

Be sincerely Thankful, this Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Dim the Light!