Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Treat To Myself!

Alright ladies, how many of you have a gym membership? Well I don’t either! Hahahahahaha! I bet you thought I was going to say, I do, but nope!

Do not give me that excuse as a reason not to exercise and get your luscious body in tip top shape! No, we probably won’t have our high school figure - - --It’ll be better and healthier than high school.

Where there’s a will, there’s a way! If you have cable, you have exercise TV, if you have full milk jugs (well gallon milk jugs are a bit too heavy, so start with something lighter), water bottles, canned food that is anywhere from 1lbs to 2lbs, you have weights.  And the fun part is coming - - -READY? -----------You cannot start an exercise plan without a lifestyle change in your eating! And healthy eating does not have to be bland or boring.


It’s no fun when Thanksgiving is coming up and we know, we will eat out of control and over indulge! So, early Thanksgiving morning, get up, (of course I know many of you will be cooking) shake a leg or two, do some stretches, knee bends and get started! Hey, it’s the beginning of a new you!



Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. I Corinthians 6:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Dim the Light!