Friday, November 7, 2014

It's A Win-Win Situation!

I quickly woke up to a very loud sound about three mornings ago. It was a sound I could not grasp. Could it be a hurt dog? “What was it", I asked myself. I looked at the time on my cell phone; which was 4:34 am and laid there for a few minutes. Then I said, “Well whatever it is, God will reveal it to me soon”!

It was now 7:00 am and time for my granddaughter to get up for school. My daughter always gets her up and ready; and I asked if she heard that horrendous sound this morning. She said, “Yes”! Her husband got up to see what it was, and said it was a coyote.

My son-in-law usually works nights, so when he woke up for the day, I asked him what he saw. He said there were two very large coyotes; one was underneath the balcony eating something, and the other one was just about 3 feet away eating berries off a tree and digging in the ground for more! He went on to say he stood there until they decided to move in another direction ~ unnoticed!

“Hmmm, I wonder what this means”! “Could it be a sign from God”, I said to myself. Anyway, I could not get that sound off my mind nor the fact large coyotes were so close to civilization. So when I got a chance I researched them on-line through National Geographic. What stood out to me the most, above all of the other outstanding facts about them was; they form strong family groups and once they find a mate, they stay with that mate for life! They work together to hunt, raise their young, and feed them in unity as well!


What can humans take from coyotes who form strong family groups? The fact that when a powerful family bond is formed, it is not easily broken! Don’t take lightly the family bond that is deteriorating among us. Get back to the family values; we all need to break chaos, hunger, theft, disease, and an ungrateful society!


The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you. I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you, I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” Genesis 12:1-3 NIV 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Are You Serving At Your House?

We are still  talking about racism, but NO ONE is talking about the TRUE “thing” or who is behind it all. The truth is, ALL of this separati...