Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Tenth or All?

“Ok, I need a new bed and mattress, a couch, and I want a new cell phone. Once I get these things first, then I’ll work on getting some of these bills paid down”.



I have heard so many people get a new job that pays even more than what they were currently making. It is liberating to know we will have a bigger paycheck; however, when we are still doing the same thing with our money and have not learned to make sacrifices in our lives that in the end will lead to prosperity; the increase will not benefit your household.

Watch out though; because it’s a set up from Satan who knows that you are weak in your thoughts; especially when it comes to money ~ when we get it, we have no self-control. (This is one of the fruit of the spirit)


Most of the time, God doesn’t give us increase when we want it because He already knows that you will soon be back to where you started from ~ in lack!



It’s not about how much you make, it’s about how you utilize what God has given you and the first thing we are to do is tithe. Then establish a balance of spending, saving and giving to others. The word says, “Owe no man anything, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.” Romans 13:8 KJV So when you are debt free, you have freedom to enjoy life the way Christ died on the cross for us to do!


Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies, "I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test! Malachi 3:10 NLT 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Are You Serving At Your House?

We are still  talking about racism, but NO ONE is talking about the TRUE “thing” or who is behind it all. The truth is, ALL of this separati...