Saturday, September 6, 2014

Strolling along!

Ummm just the other day, when I decided to get back into my walking after my severe allergy mishap, I happened to look down and saw the cutest little lime green caterpillar. Of course I stopped to view it, and when I did, it stopped moving across the sidewalk as well to take a look at me. Ooohhhh I said, that is so neat! Then when I stopped staring, he/she decided to move right along to where ever it was going! I guess he/she was saying, if you are curious about what I'm doing, I;m going to be curious about what you are doing too (SO CUTE) God is so full of wonders and wonderful Blessings!

So naturally, I had to look up what it meant, because I very seldom see caterpillars on my walks. Many of us learn in school that caterpillars make cocoons and then transform into beautiful butterflies, but I wanted to look up information about them any way and this is a brief FYI of what Janie wrote about in 2012 (If you want to read the entire article, go to http://www.finding-the-peace.com/2012/07/messages-from-caterpillar.html :


Caterpillars are associated with good luck and new birth.  In the second stage of metamorphosis the caterpillar feeds to gain strength and build a foundation before the cocooning stage begins.  This stage is when we give birth to new ideas and new creativity which hones the foundation to allow a new expression of life. The caterpillar represents new birth and new foundation and is a symbol of good luck in the early phase of new actions. 

Caterpillars usually signify a need for gentle and quiet approaches to our activities and endeavors. They can also signal a surprise or gift about to be offered to us, or that can be beneficial to our future if we take advantage of it. Caterpillars herald a time of good news, new birth, and creative inspiration, signaling a time to get ready to start a new project or initiate a new endeavors. 


I just had to share, I enjoy nature and many things in it inspire me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Are You Serving At Your House?

We are still  talking about racism, but NO ONE is talking about the TRUE “thing” or who is behind it all. The truth is, ALL of this separati...