I am currently sitting at my son and finance's house and just happened to get up to throw away a napkin and noticed out of the kitchen window a deer. Oh Wow! Another one of God's sights that just takes your breath away to see up close.
God's wonderful creations makes you marvel at what a wonderful artist He is. We also have to remember
we are His creations also ~ in which, he marvels at how fabulous we are created! So I know you are
wondering what does this have to with aspiration? ~~ When we are at peace in our thoughts, our hearts, and our spirit, then we are able to dream, hope, and realize what it is we are here to do here on earth ourselves and then pursue it!
But He said to the them, I must preach the good news (The Gospel) of the kingdom of God to the other cities (and towns) also, for I was sent for this (purpose). Luke 4:43 (Amplified)
No comments:
Post a Comment