Saturday, September 27, 2014

I Can See Clearly Now!

I don’t know about you, but I can’t function in a messy, cluttered home. I am all bent out of shape. I become frustrated, irritable, and disoriented.

Many of us can organize something; it’s just what we make up our minds to organize. It’s easy to say, “I’ll take care of it later”! Six months have gone by and that “I’ll take care of it later”, is still there.
Check out how you respond when you walk into that cluttered room. As soon as you walk into that room, immediately your mood changes and it’s not a good mood either!

Chaos emerges, dissatisfaction emerges, and blame emerges, should I go on? All of this negative energy keeps peace from emerging! Think about it ~ Where did I put those keys? After a short time of searching; you can’t find them. Now you’re mad, frustrated, LATE for wherever it is you are going and the most widely used one, it’s all your fault, you had them last! Does that sound like a peaceful environment?

Clean out the clutter and only then can you organize your thoughts ~ once that’s accomplished, Peace Be Still!


The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till if overflows). John 10:10 (Amplified Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Are You Serving At Your House?

We are still  talking about racism, but NO ONE is talking about the TRUE “thing” or who is behind it all. The truth is, ALL of this separati...