No, it was not easier or better. In fact it was the same. The only difference was, when our daughter was born, the doctor requested I didn't get up until I felt like it. Against the doctor's orders, an LPN insisted I was fine and told me she was going to get me up to walk. I said, "I do not feel good"! Well she got me up anyway and immediately I started to hemorrhage. She did not yell but screamed to the nurses to get in my room QUICK!
YES, she did get reprimanded!
True, some of them were unfaithful, but just because they broke their promises to God, does that mean God will break his promises? Of course not! Though everyone else in the world is a liar, God is not. Do you remember what the book of Psalms says about this? That God's words will always prove true and right, no matter who questions them. Romans 3:3,4 (TLB)
Although, I did not promise I would not have another child, the doctor put his trust in me to honor his wishes and my health and not have the second child ~ In his mind, since I did not respond negatively or positively, a promise was made - - - and I broke it! This is what the passage means that God's words will always prove true and right, not matter who questions them!
Learn to listen to God's words through others who do know what is best for you - - even if you think you know what's best for you, you don't!
No comments:
Post a Comment