Tuesday, September 30, 2014

It's All Good!

Ok, we are going to talk about cooking. It's getting colder and many of us enjoy a hot bowl of chili on a cold winter day. I know that there are so many varieties of how all of us cook it. The west cook it different than the east and the south cook it different than the north. Some put beans in there chili, some don't. Some put a variety of pasta ~ and again some don't!

Some families have passed down recipes for generations, others watch the cooking channel and think ~ hmmm, I think I'll get that recipe and try it sometime! For those of you who have something different that no one has - - or you think no one else makes it the way you do - - - send me your recipe; I'd like to try it!

Then Jesus explained: " My nourishment comes from doing the will of God who sent me, and from finishing his work. Do you think the work of harvesting will not begin until the summer ends four months from now? Look around you! Vast fields of human souls are ripening all around us, and are ready now for reaping. John 4:34,35 TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Are You Serving At Your House?

We are still  talking about racism, but NO ONE is talking about the TRUE “thing” or who is behind it all. The truth is, ALL of this separati...