I'm not hurting anyone but myself! It's my body and if I want to smoke, then I will! I have to die of something, so I'll die smoking! Has anybody heard anyone say these things? I have and yes it does affect others, but not in the way you would think!
I bet many of you are thinking of second hand smoke (which is seriously detrimental to others) ~ Nope, it's the quality of life you will not have from smoking! Will you be able in twenty to thirty years walk down the street to the store without gasping for air? Or will you be able to enjoy grandchildren when they are born to the fullest? Those around you won't either because they will be taking care of you to ensure you are as comfortable as possible.
Most family members will not turn their backs on their loved ones when they are in need of care ~ And there are things that happen to us in life that are beyond our control; however, smoking is a choice that is within your power to do so or not!
Try to stay out of all quarrels and seek to live a clean and holy life, for one who is not holy will not see the Lord. Look after each other so that not one of you will fail to find God's best blessings. Watch out that no bitterness takes root among you , for as it springs up it causes deep trouble, hurting many in their spiritual lives. Hebrew 12:14,15 TLB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who Are You Serving At Your House?
We are still talking about racism, but NO ONE is talking about the TRUE “thing” or who is behind it all. The truth is, ALL of this separati...
-
Every "New Year" brings new things, but we must transform our minds and hearts to let go of the old and embrace the new. Once a do...
-
There are so many things lacking in our lives today and the only thing that is going to fill that void is serving Yahweh and serving others....
-
Matthew 27:18 Ethiopian Bible 18 For he knew that for envy they had delivered him. This scripture speaks volumes when Emmanuel was bei...
No comments:
Post a Comment