Monday, October 20, 2014

Appetizer # 7

# 7 Objectives (n) - something your working towards

Increase! ---Hmmm! Increase in what? I'm not sure what you mean by increase! Increase in finances maybe ~ or increase in knowledge ~ or perhaps you mean increase in healthy friendships! All of these are attainable; however, they are not accomplished without work on our part to obtain them ~ and keep them.

Maybe you want to increase your household! Uh Oh! (Big Smile) ~ VUALA ~ here's your baby! Wow that would be wonderful if it worked out that way, but we know better huh? 

How many of you have really sat down with a goal in mind and established a step by step plan to reach that goal? I have never done that, I have always flown by the seat of my pants and they would always work out! NOW? It's not that easy. I have had to think things through more, pray about them and believe they will happen! 


What I mean by that is, I became independent of Christ (sure of my own works), instead of dependent (leaning totally on Him and His word). It's an objective of mine - NOW -  to read the word daily so I can have success in every area of my life, including my finances!

11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare[a] and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Are You Serving At Your House?

We are still  talking about racism, but NO ONE is talking about the TRUE “thing” or who is behind it all. The truth is, ALL of this separati...