Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Catch Me I'm Falling!

So many of us fall prey to thinking our way of doing things is the best way. It doesn’t matter if it is deteriorating our mind, body and spirit; nor does it matter if we create disaster in our lives and others around us. It can be defined as stubborn or I like to call it being “prideful”!


“I don’t need your help"!   I can do it myself”!     “I made this money on my own”!    “I can do what I want to, it’s my life”!        
“No one helped me get to where I’m at, I did it by myself!

Yep, the Bible says, "Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall". Proverbs 16:18 NIV

I know that there are many of us who go through life that have seen family or friends shot, you yourself have been beaten, raped, gone hungry for days, lived in foster homes, and many other painful events in life that lead to building an emotional cement wall to keep others out and ourselves in. I have one question. How long will your wall withstand life's storms before it too becomes weak?


Please, knock the wall down and let go and let God be in your life! Constantly reliving the past and the past hurts only leads to internal turmoil and self destruction! If you are not willing to believe me, look at how many of our loved ones, television stars, and neighbors have destroyed their lives from doing it the “world’s way” and they are not here to tell you to stop the nonsense of believing in your mind you have no help for the pain! 

One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24 NIV

He will never leave you nor forsake you! Deuteronomy 31:6 NIV Accept Christ into your life today!

Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. Matthew 16:24-25 ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Dim the Light!