Sunday, March 22, 2015

Remarkable!

When you wake up in the morning how many of you say, “Hello Beautiful”! I know I didn’t say that to myself for years, but now that I am more grounded, more confident in Christ and understand that I am perfect just the way God made me - - - -  and no one else is like me in any way! That’s something to rejoice and be glad about! I am more accepting of myself and; therefore more accepting of others!


Yes make-up does enhance our beautiful “unique” features of our “unique” faces, the proper fit and style of clothes enhance our “wonderful” figure, and proper hair care and styles is also another incentive to make us look and feel beautiful ~ on the outside.  (Please don’t stop putting on make-up, going to the hair salon, and dressing nice, these are a big start to feeling good about you) But what makes you “beautiful” on the inside?


Start with self-acceptance, finding what you do like about you; and daily look in the mirror and say, “God loves me! He made me and in His eyes, I am wonderfully and perfectly made!

For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well. Psalm 139:13-14 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Dim the Light!