Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Only If You Believe!

As it is written, I have made you the father of many nations. [He was appointed our father] in the sight of God in Whom he believed, Who gives life to the dead and speaks of the nonexistent things that [He has foretold and promised] as if they [already] existed. Romans 4:17 AMP 

As Abraham believed God’s promise, I believe by “Faith”:



Souls are receiving Christ as their Savior and Lord today in vast numbers!

I believe a young man and young woman seek Christ first before they seek a spouse to live happily ever after here on earth!

I believe parents understand the importance of unity and commitment to Christ; therefore, they will commit to being a parent!

I believe our houses will be homes again that open the door to step out and reach out to those in need!


I believe Christ died on the cross for my sins ~ where His blood has made me whole again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Are You Serving At Your House?

We are still  talking about racism, but NO ONE is talking about the TRUE “thing” or who is behind it all. The truth is, ALL of this separati...