Monday, August 11, 2014

Appetizer #1 Ambition

I can't express first how Happy I am to introduce my Menu for Success to all women who want to have success in every area of their lives.
The menu consists of:

  • Appetizers -food for thought
  • Sandwiches - challenges and struggles we have 
  • Main Course served with self-esteem, knowledge and self discipline 
  • Desserts - extra curricular activities, such as hobbies or a great getaway
  • Drinks -Satisfaction to wash it all down
 So as not to bore you with all of my small talk, I am going to start as we do in a restaurant, (if some desire) with appetizers. The first appetizer (and there are thirteen in all) for discussion is Ambition. Ambition is defined as- a strong desire to succeed. 

If we so desire, we can be ambitious about obtaining a degree, or pursuing that perfect job; once we get the degree, or -----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Are You Serving At Your House?

We are still  talking about racism, but NO ONE is talking about the TRUE “thing” or who is behind it all. The truth is, ALL of this separati...