Monday, August 11, 2014

Appetizer #1 Ambition

I can't express first how Happy I am to introduce my Menu for Success to all women who want to have success in every area of their lives.
The menu consists of:

  • Appetizers -food for thought
  • Sandwiches - challenges and struggles we have 
  • Main Course served with self-esteem, knowledge and self discipline 
  • Desserts - extra curricular activities, such as hobbies or a great getaway
  • Drinks -Satisfaction to wash it all down
 So as not to bore you with all of my small talk, I am going to start as we do in a restaurant, (if some desire) with appetizers. The first appetizer (and there are thirteen in all) for discussion is Ambition. Ambition is defined as- a strong desire to succeed. 

If we so desire, we can be ambitious about obtaining a degree, or pursuing that perfect job; once we get the degree, or -----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Yahweh Under Trials

  James 1:12 Ethiopian Bible   12  Blessed is the man that endures temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, whi...