Saturday, January 14, 2017

There's Nothing to Worry About!

When something is prepared for us we can not wait to receive it! If you know dinner is prepared; and you didn't have to cook it, the meal is more enjoyable! Or your house is being cleaned and put in order, once you step in it, a sense of calm and relaxation overcome you! All of those feelings are welcome; because they bring about peace of mind and heart!
Who wouldn't want to rush home to a prepared meal and a clean house everyday! I know I would! 

                                    
                                Prepared spaghetti! Yum! Dig in!

That's what Jesus meant when He said:


Do not let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). 
You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; 
believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me.
In My Father’s house there are many dwelling places 
(homes). If it were not so, I would have told you; for I 
am going away to prepare a place for you. (John 14:1-2 AMP)

Our hearts are not troubled, distressed, or agitated, when we know ahead of time the work is done and ready for us to enjoy! Beautiful clean home, and dinner being served; we gladly receive it, with no hesitations! So why do so many of us fear and distrust Jesus when He assures us of this wonderful place? I'm sure there are and will be many responses to this, but there is only one that comes to my mind; you do not Trust Jesus enough to believe His Word!
                          
    What a beautiful serene view of the Ohio River! Calm waters and a beautiful sky! Courtesy of Promote Women Within (PWW)

Jesus continues:


And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will 
come back again and will take you to Myself, that where 
I am you may be also.
And [to the place] where I am going, you know the way.
Thomas said to Him, Lord, we do not know where You are 
going, so how can we know the way?
Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; 
no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.
If you had known Me [had learned to recognize Me], 
you would also have known My Father. From now on, 
you know Him and have seen Him. (John 14:3-7 AMP)

As you read verse 3, the word “if” is in parenthesis! It is there for those who may not receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior; whereas, there are many who will not receive Jesus, nor will they live in eternal paradise with Him!

However, it is never to late to become a “Believer”!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Are You Serving At Your House?

We are still  talking about racism, but NO ONE is talking about the TRUE “thing” or who is behind it all. The truth is, ALL of this separati...